Thursday, July 28, 2016

Tour de Fleece Finale

Day 21, July 22:  Got in just 15 minutes today.

Day 22, July 23:  Does touching the wheel count? I didn't spin but I put my feet on the treadles for a second. I was up super early to host a garage sale for my mother-in-law then took Ian to a school friends birthday pool party. Just ran out of energy.

Day 23, July 24: Spun yarn for 15 minutes. Spent most of the day rearranging/cleaning my son's bedroom to accommodate a new-to-him dresser. The dresser started as avocado green. Ian designed the paint work and we did it together over the last couple of months. Finally finished this week. It is supposed to look like an online computer game called diep.io. It turned out way cooler than I thought it would.




Tour de Fleece Final Report:  I didn't wear a yellow jersey but I feel like a winner anyway. I spun most days and really got in a lot of time the first two weeks. Then mother-in-law happened and spinning slowed way down. But it got me to blog again after a 2 year pause. So I'm happy.


2 comments:

  1. Hi Michelle, Lisa here from Saddleback College. I'd like to get in touch with you regarding speaking to our textiles class at Saddleback College this fall.

    Thank you and hope to hear from you soon,
    Lisa Elston

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI Lisa,

      I would be delighted to speak to your class. I sent an email to your school email. I hope I got the right Lisa!

      Thanks.

      Delete